Our Lady Sacred Heart offers three styles of faith formation classes to accommodate your family.
Our office is in the Parish Center and open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Call us at 716-824-8209.
- Sundays; 10 classes September - April; 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 noon Mass.
- Monday evenings; late September - early May; traditional class style.
Grades 6-10 complete 2 eight-week sessions, 6:45 - 8:00 p.m.
- Home Study: there will be scheduled in person review meetings.
- Families also attend 3 family events. A list will be posted with a number of different dates and times to choose from.
- Grades 6-10: also complete 5 hours of Christian service each year. There will be a list to choose from with options throughout the year. (service outside of this list is also acceptable, check with us for approval)
New families should be registered in our Parish to attend faith formation classes. To do so, contact the parish office at 824-2935. When transferring from another parish, please have children's faith formation records sent to our office, as well as a copy of your child's Baptism certificate. (also, First Reconciliation and First Eucharist dates, if applicable)
Our Faith Formation cost is: $75 for one student; $135 for two students; $160 for 3 or more students in one family
Late Registration: -After August 25, 2023: $90 for one student; $150 for two students; $175 for 3 or more students in one family.
Make checks made payable to: OLSH Faith Formation
Address: OLSH Faith Formation, 3148 Abbott Rd, Orchard Park NY 14127
Or use the VANCO button below.
To register on line:
- Faith Formation Tuition
- Sacramental Fees
- Vacation Bible School
Students in grades 6-10 complete a minimum 5 hours of Christian service each year. This may be done within the Parish or in the community and can be done at one time or split among different service opportunities. As service is completed, please fill out the report below and return to the Faith Formation office:
Watch our Liturgical Gesture video to the left.
Girls grades 6 and up may join this group to learn this beautiful and moving form of prayer. This may be used as your Christian service requirement.
For more information, contact Mrs. Lipczynski at Llipczynski@olshop.org
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
3148 Abbott Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Our Faith Formation office hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday evening: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (when classes are in session)